This was last modified on DECEMBER 19, 2022.
General Information and Usage
- What can I do in the app?
- View current loan information including the total loan amount, remaining balance, and upcoming payment due information.
- View historical payment information.
- Elect to pay your monthly payment through the Pay Now feature.
- Request extra time to pay your monthly payment through the Date Change Request feature.
- If I choose to pay the payoff amount will I incur any fees or penalties?
- The payoff amount includes all penalties and fees that are associated with paying off your loan early. Please contact us directly for further details.
- If I choose to “Pay Now”, does my monthly auto-payment still process?
- No. A one-time Pay Now payment will replace your current scheduled auto-payment for that month. Your auto-payments will resume the following month.
- Why is the Pay Now button not displaying?
- You are scheduled to have automatic payments withdrawn from your account, and your auto-pay payment has already begun processing;
- You already have a one-time Pay Now payment pending for this loan; or
- You requested a date change for your next payment, and we are reviewing that request.
- Why can’t I cancel the Pay Now payment I scheduled?
- The one-time Pay Now payment has already begun processing, and can no longer be canceled.
- I made an extra cash payment last month. Why don’t I see it in my payment history?
- There may be a lag in the updating of the historical payments on the Transactions page in the application. If you are concerned about the payment not having been credited to your balance, please contact us directly.
- Why can’t I change my payment account information?
- At this time the app does not allow modifying existing account information. If you need to make a change, for example to the expiration date on your card, please delete the old account and re-add with the updated information.
- Can I change the account my auto-pay payment is being withdrawn from?
- To change the account tied to your auto-pay payment please contact us directly. This action cannot be done via the application.
Forgot User Name/Password
- What happens if I forget my password?
- You can reset your password using the Forgot Password link on the login page. Note: To reset your password you will receive a one-time verification code via SMS messaging.
- What if I don’t receive the verification code?
- If you do not receive the one-time verification code you can request a new code via the Resend Code link. If you still don’t receive the code please contact us directly.